Automotive Paint Supply House

NC_Mog

Eurotrash Driver
Any recommendations on an automotive paint supply house in the triangle area? I'm starting to look at what its going to take to paint Kermit. I need a place that I can talk with about type of paint for the application and the inexperience user, as well as color matching.

Kimball, I have done a lot of Auto painting give me a call and I can direct you in the correct direction. I also offer my Painting services if you need them.

919-201-0915

This is for RidgeRunner do you do body work too? I have a 86 GMC I am lookin to get done

Kimball if you need a mix we have a full PPG rack at our shop. 23 millions colors. Just go to your local PPG dealer, get a formula and cost and we can work it out.

If you forgot I am the guy that got your Dodge 17s

Paint House in Durham

Kar Color on Hardee St is who I have used for 20 yrs. You can see the place from Hwy 70 at the Geer St exit next to a church. Most there are helpful, some better than others. Last time I purchased acrylic enamel, they had switched to some unknown to me brand of paint and had apparently ditched the old names like RM and Dupont. Lately I have used a paint house from NY that heavily sells on Ebay. I can get code mixed color shipped to the house for less than Kar Color. Raleigh has a paint house as well near downtown. PPG is available at Import Car parts store at Club Blvd and Broad St in Durham as well.
Hope this helps.

Back