ballistics fabrication

toyota1

I wanted to give a shout out to ballistics for thier customer service now. Ive been eyeing thier hiem joints for a while for when i link my toyota but with my experience with them in 2008-2009 i was learey (i waited three months for parts for my dads jeep that was supposed to be shipping the next day. Well 9-27 i ordered some small tab and and parts as a little test run and i called today to see if they had shipped and they hadnt which wasnt a big deal they just didnt have one bracket in inventory but will ship tommorow. Over the phone they refunded my shipping without me even asking shipping cost was 1/4 of my total. May not seem like a big deal but for mine and alot of others past experiences thats a complete 180

That's a surprise. The last thing they have been known for is good customer service.

Maybe they made changes in the last several years?

I would say so. I recently ordered some misc bracketry and it all shipped within 24 hours.

I wouldn't buy a $0.99 tab from them.

I wouldn't buy a $0.99 tab from them.

x2 to many other reputable company's making/selling tabs local, like Mud Pro and Barnes.

x2 to many other reputable company's making/selling tabs local, like Mud Pro and Barnes.
I agree and i normally do buy local but i wanted the 3.0 joint mount for my shackle mount and i already had the joints, havnt seen a rodend like the one they make except evolution machine

Back