bbc rockwell buggy

That's sweeet, there's been some really nice buggies built in the last few years.

that thing is freakin nasty......

I can use my YJ as a wheel chock for this thing

He would need four normal size trucks to keep that thing from rolling around

is the tranny/case hard mounted too? its looking awesome but id probly try to put poly mounts on hte drivetrain...

Nope, bad "advice". if you hard mount one, you hard mount them all.

I hard mounted all my junk no problems as of yet . . .

You, on the other hand, should put bushings on yours, because your frame is gonna twist. if you actually wheeled it, it would eventually cause problems.. :flipoff2:

Oxen.. when you attach the pictures, you can then click the little paper clip thing above where you type, and "insert all", and it'll put them in the body of the text, so people don't have to click every picture.. ;)

You, on the other hand, should put bushings on yours, because your frame is gonna twist. if you actually wheeled it, it would eventually cause problems.. :flipoff2:

Hey now, I'd be wheelin it if I wasn't broke and have a blown up motor in my tow rig :flipoff2:

The frame i have is pretty stout its not stock, its all 2x4 1/4 box tube, and I can always add more crossmembers . . . .

The frame i have is pretty stout its not stock, its all 2x4 1/4 box tube, and I can always add more crossmembers . . . .

keep thinking that.

Nope, bad "advice". if you hard mount one, you hard mount them all.

thats what i meant... either hard mount them all, or put bushings on em all... itd be stupid to mix and match...

a few pics of kevins buggy

its ok hes just welding bump stops BIG DIXIE CUSTOMS 039.jpg
BIG DIXIE CUSTOMS 040.jpg

Back