Bead locks

Any fab shop should be able to water jet some aluminum rings for you if you give them the dimensions.

Looking for a trust worthy welder to tig the steel rings to the aluminum wheel.
Will do thanks!
No welder can tig steel rings to an aluminum, its not possible....

No welder can tig steel rings to an aluminum, its not possible....
It's totally possible, but only with a 110v MIG. My buddies cousins in-law did it to his mustang one time.

I have seen someone MIG weld aluminum with steel wire before... It was in college, he thought the bracket he was working on was steel, till I was noticing all the popping/horrible sounds and asked him WTH he was doing, then I pointed out he was welding aluminum. It did fuse together though somehow or another (doubt it held very long).

hit up WarriorWelding (Drew) on here. He should be able to help you out. Hes in Hickory, NC
Thanks for the recomendation.

Yes I can do this for you, I can also do a pick up in Mocksville since I live down that way now. I'm right on Hwy 64 a stones throw from Lake Myers Campground. Pm If your interested.

Where did you find a DIY kit? I was under the impression that the liability involved kept kits off the market. It's much easier to screw up with an aluminum wheel than a steel, especially considering the loss of temper when you weld aluminum. I and others I know would be interested in finding a kit.

Back