Croc wearing fool
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005004.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005005.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005013.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005006.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005008.jpg

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y150_yjdaddy87_BuggyUpdate4_2005012.jpg

2 more weeks until completion.

All I have left is finish wiring, skin th esides, add limit straps, and cure my overheating 360...

What do ya'll think?

I thought it was purple.... I liked it better that way

Ha, all that work you did and I comment on the paint. But seriously, looks like nice work. What size IROK's are those?

-Tim

its really nice, I also like how simple the dash is, no extra unessecary things like a glove compartment, that always bugged me in my jeep

cool rig, how did you go about twin sticking the 205?, i have a 91 YJ and want to twin stick it

thebluyak said:
its really nice, I also like how simple the dash is, no extra unessecary things like a glove compartment, that always bugged me in my jeep

We have an awesome laser cutter that wheels with us and makes about anything we can dream up. The dash and tailgate are 18 gauge stainless with the gauge holes laser cut into it. The tailgate is the same, and I added a section of painted sheetmetal behind the cutout to make it stand out.

Would look/work better with headlights. Night runs aren't as fun when you have lights, but you'll have less damage .......... :p

JB

Looks good man !

Very sweet! I like the new paint job.

What size airshocks are those? How do they work in your jeep?

It will have lights, but not headlamps in the grille. I plan on some 6" fogs mounted to the stinger, which will be on a swivel. That way I can swing them out of the way until needed, and protect them as well.

Beast- I have not wheeled it yet, so no comment on the Foxes. I know they will need tuning to dial in...

Back