Best Engine Rebuilder in Jacksonvill area?

TLar

I am wanting to rebuild my 22r out of my 84 pickup and am not really sure where to look. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

there is not that many places in jacksonville that do engine rebuilds. but seeing you listed you are from camp lejeune I take it you are marine.The base hobby shop has a full machine shop and the guy that, runs it is very good. I would check with him his name is Jay.

If your willing to do a little road trip Warren Motors in Clinton is probably by far one of if not the best around. I've gotten several blocks from him and know several people who had high performance motors built by his shop and none have ever had any issues. Most any reputable machine shop should be able to handle honing the block and such. Check the one on base or a good reputable one in Wilmington like Edwards Machine Shop

22r rebuild needed.

there is a machine shop right down the road from you, going towards coastal plains raceway. 258 richlands hwy. P and M Racing Engines. i had my 4 liter line bored and cylinder bored and headwork done there about 2 years ago with some other stuff and very happy with the results.

Back