Best pic my night app has ever taken.

Willc

So crazy story I am sleeping in the Jeep at the house. No fights ,no covid . I was going to camp tonight before I head back to prison ( work) . I ran all around lake jocoasee (sp) today but didn't want to wake up to raining the am plus the wife cooks me.breakfast when I home. I really wanted to try the sleeping bag at 30 .

PXL_20210115_023930771.NIGHT.jpg

Some websites say the Samsung Galaxy S10 has a better night mode. As a Samsung Galaxy S10 owner, it doesn't hold a candle to the Pixel camera. Every single aspect of the Pixel camera is better than the S10. Except you can move the location of the on screen shutter button on the S10. But my Pixel 2 took way better pictures than my S10 and wifes IPhone 11, even though it was a generation or two older. If it weren't for retarded autocorrect and text editing, I would probably go back to it.

Some websites say the Samsung Galaxy S10 has a better night mode. As a Samsung Galaxy S10 owner, it doesn't hold a candle to the Pixel camera. Every single aspect of the Pixel camera is better than the S10. Except you can move the location of the on screen shutter button on the S10. But my Pixel 2 took way better pictures than my S10 and wifes IPhone 11, even though it was a generation or two older. If it weren't for retarded autocorrect and text editing, I would probably go back to it.
Somewhat of a thread derail. I'm assuming the newer model Pixels have only gotten better. I've got an S7 and the picture taking capability SUCKS IMO! I may move over to a Google phone (bc fawk iPhones). Y'all ever buy used off Marketplace or just new straight from your providers? Any other areas the Samsung outshines the Google?

The S20 dark mode is pretty sweet but it won't hold a candle to what @shawn posted. If I remember I try and find a few I've taken.

Somewhat of a thread derail. I'm assuming the newer model Pixels have only gotten better. I've got an S7 and the picture taking capability SUCKS IMO! I may move over to a Google phone (bc fawk iPhones). Y'all ever buy used off Marketplace or just new straight from your providers? Any other areas the Samsung outshines the Google?
My understanding is that the camera on the Pixel 2, 3, and 4 is basically the same, which is not a bad thing because the 2 was phenomenal. Ive always bought mine direct from Verizon, on sale around Thanksgiving or Christmas, for $200-300ish if I remember right. If price is a factor, the A series (pixel 3a or 4a) should have the same camera as the flagship models at a lower price.

Battery life?
Is that a question or a statement?

I'm looking for a phone w/ a better camera. My wife's iPhone X blows my S8 (I said S7 above but was typo) out of the water in terms of picture quality. I don't need my phone to do crazy things, just call, basic social apps and take pictures of the chitins and random shenanigans. My S8 still functions fine so hard to justify spending eleventy billion dollars on a new gizmo gadget when mine works and I just want a better camera. Google price point is way better than Samsung so just curious...why? If the pixel camera is that much better, what (other than brand recognition) justifies a 2x price tag? I get about a day battery life out of my S8 currently fwiw

Back