Black Friday at Uwharrie?

Andy J.

Doin’ it LIVE
Anyone going to spend their Black Friday wheeling at Uwharrie rather that getting trampled to death at Walmart? I may go for the day either Friday or Saturday. Not sure which day yet.

The place is usually packed the day after Thanksgiving.

I might go Saturday myself...

Cool deal. I'll keep an eye out for Rubis with big tires :huggy:. I'll be in a green/blk toyota truggy and with a blue TJ on 35s.

I'll be out Saturday for sure anyone wanna meet at the outpost say 930?

I'll be making the trip down to stay with my wife's family for Thanksgiving in Southern Pines and will be heading into the park on Friday. I'll be in a decent sized TJ and also have a friend with me who is driving down on Friday morning with a Red YJ on 35"s. Prob end up parking the trailer at the bottom of Daniel since my Jeep isn't street legal anymore and I saw a guy in a truggy getting a ticket for that last year on black friday on my way out of the park in the evening. Also there is a medium sized group of stock - 35" tire Jeeps from Va Beach coming down as well. I think they are all camping at Arrowhead.

If you see these rigs, don't be afraid to say hey. Hopefully this year the fuel pump won't give up the ghost on me on the side of Kodak rock like it did last year.

Me
ai273.photobucket.com_albums_jj230_alxj64_Wheelin_20Events_Tine6644452415e2cb3c21c954cb1566598.jpg

Tim
ai273.photobucket.com_albums_jj230_alxj64_Wheelin_20Events_Tin9b9d9bb20a7dd6df9ff11984deca1e8b.jpg

I'll be out Saturday for sure anyone wanna meet at the outpost say 930?

We won't be there until a little after 10. If you're still there when we arrive you're welcome to join us. We may have some virgins and close to stockers so I'm not sure how crazy we'll get. Who knows? Maybe we can get Abadjeeper to show off and break some stuff!!

Alxj64 I think I was there for that lol and yea I'm all for a group we can wait to go till 10 or 1030

Back