Blocking threads

jeepinmatt

Using my powers for good since mid-2024
Is there a way to block a thread so I don't have to see it when I hit "new posts"?

Heh... trying to hide the bewber thread?

I'm not aware of a way to do this. We could remove the entire Garage from the list of searchable forums. Then nothing posted there would show up when you searched, though.

+1 Mike......taking the grage out of searchable would be nice.

I always just hit new posts....and I ahve been known to open questionable shit just because I didnt check

+1 Mike......taking the grage out of searchable would be nice.

I always just hit new posts....and I ahve been known to open questionable shit just because I didnt check

+1 more, I find myself doing the same thing once in a while
-1 because I hold myself accountable for my own actions. For the most part, I've learned to look at the forum before I click.

I'd rather leave the garage in the searchable forums...could it be a user preference?

Heh... trying to hide the bewber thread?

I'm not aware of a way to do this. We could remove the entire Garage from the list of searchable forums. Then nothing posted there would show up when you searched, though.
We'll that too, but some thread titles suck me in everytime, then I click on it, and realize it is a stupid thread or not related to the title.
+1 more, I find myself doing the same thing once in a while
-1 because I hold myself accountable for my own actions. For the most part, I've learned to look at the forum before I click.
I'd rather leave the garage in the searchable forums...could it be a user preference?
I agree about the being accountable for my own actions, its really not the dirty/bad/questionable threads, I can remember those. Its the ones that have titles like "wow", "check this out", "youtube vid", etc. that I can't remember what it is, then I click on it, and get annoyed with myself.

Back