Boat trailer axle?

highcj5

I have a 18 foot War Eagle that I like to use for inshore fishing. Took it to a local small lake today, just to try and get everything together for a beach trip in 2 weeks. Noticed on the way home that the tire on my side looked bent in my side mirror on the way home. Got home and sure enough the axle is cracked on the bottom near the flange.
I bought this boat used 3 years ago? Previous owner must not have sprayed the boat down when he was done? The trailer is aluminum but axle and leaf springs are rusted bad. I knew this day was coming but was hoping today wouldn’t be the day. Glad it happened here near the house and not on 40 heading to topsail.
Have any of you guys ordered complete trailer axles? If so, who has the best deals and customer service? Was hoping to take it to the beach but it might have to stay behind, since I have only 2 weeks to try and fix.
Thanks, Jesse

Galv or painted? Last few trailer axles I have bought I got from the parts department at Kaufman. What I needed was in stock, and cheaper than anywhere else, and no shipping $. Don't think they have any that are galvanized (last time I was there was a couple years back).

I have used these folks in the past. Most of the time free shipping.

Back