Bobcat Work Needed?

uzj100

I am looking for someone to do some bobcat work for like a day. Basically finish grading a front yard and moving all the extra dirt to the back yard. Grading the backyard will depend on the cost and time. There will be no dirt to haul away. I would like to pay cash. I would like the work done sometime in September, no hurry.

The job site is located off of Glenwood Avenue just inside the beltline from Crabtree.

Please contact me.

Thank you.

Andrew Roane
roane3@hotmail.com

uzj100 said:
I am looking for someone to do some bobcat work for like a day. Basically finish grading a front yard and moving all the extra dirt to the back yard. Grading the backyard will depend on the cost and time. There will be no dirt to haul away. I would like to pay cash. I would like the work done sometime in September, no hurry.

The job site is located off of Glenwood Avenue just inside the beltline from Crabtree.

Please contact me.

Thank you.

Andrew Roane
roane3@hotmail.com

Call Mike. 218-4900

I have been quoted $175 a day. However it may take me more than that just to get the hang of driving that bad boy.

I have driven tractors on farms but never a bobcat.

Would you go for it? or hire some one on the side?

Thanks,

Andrew

PM me your rate off line. I have nothing steep to work on so I believe a normal wheeled bobcat would do the trick unless the tracks make less of a mess. The front and back yard have to be nicely finished. Also, what is a day, 24hrs?

uzj100 said:
I have been quoted $175 a day. However it may take me more than that just to get the hang of driving that bad boy.

I have driven tractors on farms but never a bobcat.

Would you go for it? or hire some one on the side?

Thanks,

Andrew

PM me your rate off line. I have nothing steep to work on so I believe a normal wheeled bobcat would do the trick unless the tracks make less of a mess. The front and back yard have to be nicely finished. Also, what is a day, 24hrs?

bobcat's are a lot of fun once ya get used to operating them. especially when you take the bucket off the front. personal wheelie record of 40ft. :D

While I am too lazy to offer to do the work I will check on a price for a full day of rental. do you have a truck/trailer to haul it with or will you need me to deliver and p/u? this is about $100 in itself. I'll get a rate and let ya know. plus if ya rent from us I'll give you a lesson on how to properly operate one.

tracks dig less but I think normal tires will be fine for what you're doing

I rented a backhoe, and Sundays and Holiday's don't count. I got it over a Christmas weekend in 2001 and had it three full day's for one day's rent. Labor day weekend should work. Pick it up Saturday, return Tuesday with one day rent.

Guys,

I mispoke. Instead, I need to rent a small tractor with a front end loader and a 5ft box blade. I have plenty of room and probably do not need a bobcat. I received a quote today for $200 for a 24hr rental. I have run a tractor before. I was informed I can pick it up with my SUV. Can anyone out there bring their tractor and grade out my yard for $250 or less? If not, I will have to go with the rental and do it myself.

Thanks for all the help,

Andrew

:rolleyes: well I talked with the "uppers" today and could get you a bobcat for 24hrs. or 8hrs on the ticker for $165 day + transport.

we rent a small Kubota tractor as well. I'll check again for you.
where are you in Raleigh again?

I am right near crabtree valley mall, right inside the beltline.

Andrew

uzj100 said:
I am right near crabtree valley mall, right inside the beltline.

Andrew

got a Kubota loader (tractor) for $150 a day if you put less than 8hrs on the meter and keep it less than 24hrs.

+ transport and tax.

Back