BOred so I am posting pictures

Exploderpilot

IMG_0127.jpg

yes i drove over it, and dented my torsion bar croxx member on the rock... not just posing there.

and i just like this one for some reason
IMG_0118.jpg

And i also found out just how broke TTB suspension looks when it flexes at all.
IMG_0105.jpg

just look like something isnt right with the tire like that.

yeah a side view mirror and a back side glass were both busted.

Busted side glass being impatient at kodak rock and bumped to hard and caught the tree ont he far left side.
IMG_0147.jpg

the mirror just fell off... not sure where he hit or if he hit. Just fell apart.
IMG_0156.jpg

The guy that busted his sideglass is going with poly-somekinda plastic windwos with quick releases instead of glass now.

I might do a SAS after i learn more techniques and skills and whatnot. Until then i want to get my rear locked and, trussed (mainly so my tubes dont spin on the 8.8), some longer shocks (I got rancho 5012's and they are 13.5 " travel and i use all of that in the rear), and replace my god awful long shackles with some custom leaf packs and small shackles. Then i might go SAS if i cant get where i want to go.

Exploderpilot said:
Busted side glass being impatient at kodak rock and bumped to hard and caught the tree ont he far left side.
IMG_0147.jpg

my buddy brent hit the same tree 3 times in one session but didnt get the glasss

Yep.. but I screwed my rear door pretty good.. :p have to open it from the inside now since I smacked it right on the door handle. Still don't know how I still have all the glass on that side.

Funny thing... the guy riding with me was out on the trails for the first time, he said all he could see was dollar signs when I did that... I told him "Hell, the dents are free of charge out here!"

I hit the tree too, but i only got a small dent on the c-pillar from it.

I tried the center hard line on the lower ledge there but after the front got up on top my rear just did the limited slip hop. I think ill be able to do it later on in the year after a regear and locker.

I also got denied on Duch John going up the hill climb... but i had a baby explorer in tow so i guess i have an excuse. I made it easily when i was just pulling me up the hill, guess that 4000lb anchor banging the rocks was holding me up some.

I did the early bronco d44 swap on my ranger 2 years ago. It's not a very hard swap on the TTB fords. Most of the parts bolt right on. When you get to the point of spending money on the stock front axle go for the swap.

Sam(slim)

Back