Braided brake lines near charlotte

Many of the Speed shops or Hot rod shops, make lines. There are some in Denver, but I don't know Concord. Have you checked Auto parts like NAPA to see if they have the length you need?

Check out Heintz Performance in Concord.

@MarsFab recommended them to me and they made what I wanted for an unbelievable price.

Billy at Alliance in Greensboro is the man but if you cant justify the trip up 85 Heintz is a close second.

Billy at Alliance in Greensboro is the man but if you cant justify the trip up 85 Heintz is a close second.

x2...I used Billy at Alliance in Greensboro and he did a fantastic job, exactly what I wanted with only a phone call. He was so thorough that he informed me that Nissan actually has two different style connectors on the frame on my hardbody. Simple walk outside to verify which one I had, confirmed they were special order parts and had them in my hands just a couple days after the frame side connectors arrived at Alliance.

Heinz performance is really good for the price. There is also Brown and Miller they make some top notch lines. They also have a CNC bender for hard lines which is pretty cool.

Back