Brimstone ohv

smittybronco4

Has anyone rode or raced there that can give me some info about the place... I'm thinking about doing the atv round up that's coming soon I just wanted to here some people's opinions

i've never been to Brimstone but it is opposite of what ncbdieselandoffroad is saying from what i've heard? We've gone to Royal Blue which is within miles of Brimstone. It also takes its own permits(001/093). one can buy at WalMart if need be? There are 3 different ride areas there and all have different permits. Brimstone, Royal Blue and Coal creek. If you've never been make sure you have the correct permits. At royal blue you have to have two & if you a state resident, a whole lot cheaper than out of state. Get online & find out the permits. The last time we were at royal blue, a gent had to pay 600.00 in fines, staying at royal blue, taking the advice from clerk at royal blue campground, gave him false info. When i confronted the officer that gave him the ticket, he said it didn't matter that the attendant that lived there and managed the campground gave him incorrect info, he should have got on line and looked it up. have fun.

Back