BudBuilt of Hudson, NC

ProbablyBroke

does not torque to spec
I just wanted share my great experience with BudBuilt out of Hudson, NC.
About a month ago, I bought a parts truck that had a Budbuilt dual case crossmember but no matching skidplate. It was too nice to not go on my rig, so I started looking for steel plate to build my own skid. I assumed that the matching skidplate from Budbuilt would be healthy portion of the 300 dollar price tag of a new setup. I called Budbuilt and spoke with Shannon. The price was too affordable to not buy from them. She gave me Buds personal phone number and he offered to me after hours on a Saturday afternoon at his new warehouse.
It worked great for me as I was only a few minutes from there spectating at the Flats. He was super friendly, knowledgable, and gave me a tour of their new location. He showed me some prototypes, ongoing projects, and where the magic happens. He could have handed me the skid and took my money the minute I got there. But I could tell that wasn't how he did business from the minute I met him.
The next day, I had a question about the product I already had so I gave him a call. He answered and gave me all the info I needed, when he could have just kept watching football.

I'm not usually one to toot someone's horn, but if you are in the market for ANY Toyota protection, this should be your first stop. I felt compelled to write this considering how quickly good or bad feedback with a vendor can spread over an off-road forum.

BudBuilt
828-572-1202

Bud is a great guy. I emailed him, through the website, on a Sunday evening. Had a reply within minutes. After talking to him s few times, he agreed to stay late one evening so I could pick my skids up in person. After the shop tour, he knocked a few dollars off since they did not have to get anything ready for shipping.

I have bought a few things from Bud a couple years ago. Very stand up guy. He has a genuine interest in our hobby, not just a money making business.

Back