Burger King is no longer on my "place to eat" list...

Does that make you feel threatened? Or do you think that if you eat at BK you have a chance of turning Gay?

I don't eat there because I think fast good burgers suck. But I do like their fake onion rings.

this
failing to see the big deal

I have no problem with that, it is their right, so whatever.

I don't understand how anyone can boycott a company for supporting people, whether or not they agree with their lifestyle. I mean, they are gay, not white supremacists or anything.

I give up all fast food long ago, Not b/c of their moral or spiritual beliefs but b/c most of their food just taste like :poop:. I will eat Chic fil a now and then. At least their sammich still taste like a chicken sammich, and I wont have to worry about catching the gay.....:D

I'm reminded of the Chic fil a uproar not long ago.

I have no problem with companies like this supporting which ever side they (at least the senior executives) feel is right. Its their income to loose.

I don't eat at burger king anyway, but I try my hardest to send my money to companies with the same outlook as myself. I won't align myself with a company pushing a liberal agenda, just the same as I wouldn't align myself with a politician pushing a liberal agenda. I don't personally have any issue with the gay community, just the politics behind it, and I just don't want it shoved in my face. And the hypocrisy is astounding that BK is applauded for supporting Gay pride, but Chic-Fil-A got bashed for supporting Straight Pride???

I dont care who any other adult has sexual relations with, with exactly 3 exceptions.
1- IF its my wife
2- If its a child
3- If its non-consentual

Beyond those three circumstances get yours however and wherever you want. I didnt see Bk saying heteros were not welcome in their restaurants, or that homosexuals got preferential treatment. For that reason I have thought about this extensively and this is my personal conclusion:

b0fApkisIJK7irvNaCgFvbmQeeraYgXmyQw8f0OM1k5SowCcUPm2-JbW3uOWXX1pdq9QNdBRv6HN6Z2YsPOalxhB3wBR597sU8PFVx-ypNI1FDIdygeLPw=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
I only go to burger king when I have coupons... lately I get a lot of "10 piece nugget combo for $3"
Thats kind of hard to pass up.
Same for the $2/3 chicken sandwiches or croissantwiches

I don't have a problem with gay guys. Let them be gay on each other that means there's more women for me to choose from lol. I won't eat there because the food is garbage. Primary reason.

If you looked into every company that you buy from, shop at, support financially in some way or another, you'd probably be surprised at how many support SOMETHING you don't like. Better plan on living off the land and off the grid if this is truly how you feel. But watch out for what animals you eat... I've heard reporting of same sex activities amongst creatures of the animal kingdom, and I bet most of them are ANTI GUN!

If you looked into every company that you buy from, shop at, support financially in some way or another, you'd probably be surprised at how many support SOMETHING you don't like. Better plan on living off the land and off the grid if this is truly how you feel. But watch out for what animals you eat... I've heard reporting of same sex activities amongst creatures of the animal kingdom, and I bet most of them are ANTI GUN!

Well of course...that's just the nature of the beast, some times you have to choose the lesser of two evils, just like you would a politician. It's innate human behavior to align yourself with familiarity and similar view points.

I agree with this stance. But I also just don't want it shoved in my face all the time. It's like the new " cool" thing.
I don't like to see dudes kissing just like I don't want to see a man and a woman eating each others face in public.

2 girls however is fine and I have absolutely no issue with hot lesbians and their actions.

I dont care who any other adult has sexual relations with, with exactly 3 exceptions.
1- IF its my wife
2- If its a child
3- If its non-consentual

Beyond those three circumstances get yours however and wherever you want. I didnt see Bk saying heteros were not welcome in their restaurants, or that homosexuals got preferential treatment. For that reason I have thought about this extensively and this is my personal conclusion:

I think it's funny how a group that doesnt want to be treated any differently, celebrates when they are separated and treated differently......

Back