Burlington to Hickory

Boarded - I'll PM you my phone number and we'll see if I can get you those tires Saturday night. Need to know what time you're leaving Raleigh. I'll be headed from Burlington to Raleigh Saturday night at some point, and can bring the tires with me.

Thanks!
Richard

You Guys ROCK!!!

I really really REALLY appreciate it. I live in the Mountain View Section of Hickory. It isn't too far off of I-40. I can actually give you my cell # and be right off of 40 to get them when you come through.

Worst case scenario, I can give you my address and you can Yahoo map it, and you can throw them out at my house. I live like 5-7 minutes from the Interstate.

I am actually in Burlington and I am prolly going to Mt View this weekend where my brother lives. I am alredy taking some tires with me and I will have plenty of room. Give me a call.....336-259-2905 Nathan

Andrew - are you related to George Lail, who re-covers furniture up there near Mountain View? My wife's mother is from up there, and takes him all her furniture to work on.

Trailjeepman (Nathan) knows where I live.

Nathan - I may be coming into Graham on Friday to pay for some survey work. If so, do you want me to drop the tires off at your house?

You will find that most on this board will help out as much as they can. If it all falls through, I will be coming back from Hatteras on 7/9 if you need a backup.

Burlington to Hickory Backup

I really appreciate the help. I'm learning just how helpful the board is.

It's really nice to be on a board that actually works together and helps each other out...I've been on several that don't do anything

Thanks Boarded for being willing to help!

I dropped them off with trailjeepman last night, so they should be on their way to Hickory tonite.

Thanks!
Richard

Thanks for the tires...

the 2 Michelin look good, but the Uniroyal...1 has the tread separating from the sidewall and the other is too chewed up where the tire goes onto the rim to be mounted. On the up side, his brother has 5 mud terrain tires that he's going to sell me. In the end, it all is going to work out great!

Back