Cage Builders

bigred13

I am looking for shop recommendations to get a reasonably priced roll cage fabricated and installed on a 2008 Jeep JK 4dr. I would prefer something closer to the Wilmington area.

Make the trip to Mars fab in Harrisburg.... Well worth the ride.

I would like it to be as clean and look like it belongs there. I want to try and keep as much room as possible for passengers both front and back and would prefer to keep the factory top working as factory. I know that is asking alot but this will be a large investment.

Take a look at the Poly Performance cage. It is pretty much everything you could want in a cage and keep all the factory options.

If I go with a prefabbed cage it is the one I would go with. If I go full on custom I'll be having Chris at Mars Fab do it. One way or another something is going in this winter before next season.

X10 for MarsFab. Pre-fab cages are alright, but you're just another guy with a pre-fab cage. Have it done one off. It's usually in a similar price range and the quality will be night and day better. my $.02.

I had PJ at M&M Fab do my cage. Well worth the drive. All I told him was to keep it in my budget, I wanted to still be able to use my soft top, and make it safe! Did all 3 came under budget and looks awesome!

Both are a drive but
@MarsFab
@M&M Offroad
are hard to beat...both are genuine metal artists. Granted both are 3 hours from Wilmington but youll find rigs from 12+ hours away in both shops every week.

Back