Callalantee/Crackers Neck oct 8 9 ????

I heard rumor someone bought the land and was not allowing anyone to ride on it. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?

no it has not been sold its up for 5million to buy CALLALANTEE is not for sell the cracker neck is private and has always been for sell not sold yet so lets ride

There is a group of us from Greensboro planning on going..but the rain may keep some of us away. I'm assuming it's raining there now?

I'll head up there. Is there anyone from the Boone area going? Wanted to go the JP Jamboree but in Tellico but can't handle the crowds. I'll be in the orange Rubicon unlimited.

LOL, That's a laugh! Bigwoodie skeered? Not a chance. I rode with him at Tellico last weekend. good size group, he lead. I was next to last so I didn't get to see him on any of the obsticles. But was told he went up slick rock, backed down twice just to make it more fun.

Crackers Neck HAS been sold according to Trailblazers Club Commander via conversation w/ Mr Brown the land owner.
I would say as of now we DO NOT have permission to ride.
Hopefully this will change soon.

I WAS UP THERE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND THE LADY THAT TAKES MONEY AT CALLELENTE SAID THAT IT HAD NOT BEEN SOLD YET AND ASKED US TO STOP THE RUMOR THAT CRACKERS NECK WAS CLOSED. SO I BELIEVE IT IS STILL OPEN.

amcjeepman said:
Crackers Neck HAS been sold according to Trailblazers Club Commander via conversation w/ Mr Brown the land owner.
I would say as of now we DO NOT have permission to ride.
Hopefully this will change soon.

Yeah, it seems that it was just a rumor...

Anyway, did anybody actually go? I bet it was pretty shitty if so. I'll go somepoint this week if anyone else wants to.

RocksUnlimited said:
I WAS UP THERE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND THE LADY THAT TAKES MONEY AT CALLELENTE SAID THAT IT HAD NOT BEEN SOLD YET AND ASKED US TO STOP THE RUMOR THAT CRACKERS NECK WAS CLOSED. SO I BELIEVE IT IS STILL OPEN.

Ditto. I dunno what to believe anymore. I guess the safe bet is to call and ask before you get there.

BIGWOODY said:
Was just there Crackers neck is closed..period. They are prosecuting people who trespass.

:confused: Ken has pics from his group there just this past week...?

:edit: nm, that was callalantee. Man, I hope you're wrong.

Back