Cash money for someone who can fix my jeep

Ricky yota

Alright, here's the story.
I have paid a guy to do a 2.5/ax5- 4.0/aw4 swap. It's been 3 months waiting on this guy to finish, I got fed up with things an brought the jeep back home. He's come over doing a little yad,yad,. Everything is in, bolted up, the things that needs to be finished is wiring harness for aw4 wired up, an the motor is missing really bad. Other than that, that's it. I'm not good at electrical, an have crawled all over trying to figure out what's causing the miss. Need it good to go by April 12. Going to uwharrie for sons 14th birthday. Not looking to get screwed again, but have money in hand. You can text me at 3363000705. It's in a carport an can use my tools or bring your own. Thank you

Alright here's the story.
I've paid a guy to do a 2.5/ax5- 4.0/aw4 swap. It's been 3 months an still isn't complete. Got fed up, brought the jeep home. He's come over an put the wiring harness together for the aw4. It's not wired up yet. Everything is in, motor, trans, t case, drive shafts etc. Just need the wiring finished an there's a bad miss in motor. Have money in hand an would like for it to be finished by next weekend for sons birthday. You can text me at 3363000705 for any questions. Thank you

Back