CB shop in WNC or N.GA or E.TN???

FunkSkunk

Strongest control arms around!
Hey guys I've tried searching but I can't find a CB shop in WNC, yeah I know truck stops and such, but I'm looking for one who can tune my CB once I have it mounted in the heep. It can be just across the border in TN or GA as well just looking for something near Murphy, NC. Any suggestions are great. (and yes I know I can tune it myself, but I still want to know where a shop is)

THANKS!!
:driver:

Miller Electronics 828-396-7700,hes located on 321 between Hickory and Lenoir.A good guy to deal with,and he knows his stuff.

I have been looking for the same thing somewhere in the Charlotte area. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to get mine tuned ASAP. Thanks, H

Looks like you found one cause Hickory is waaaay closer to you than me.

1.5 hrs from Monroe
3+ hrs for me
----------------------
= You win

There used to be one right of I-26 in Saluda or Tryon, but its been at least 3 years since I stopped by there...so I'm not sure if they've closed up shop or what.

Well I ended up just going to my local Radio Shack for the parts I needed. They had some FireStik stuff so it worked out well. I was really wanting somebody to be able to tune up my radio with the SWR meter. But I guess I'll just shell out $40 bucks for the meter from the 'shack when I get some extra cash.

If by tune you mean check your SWR, you can buy a SWR meter from radio shack for 15 bucks or so and check it yourself. You just need a short 3 foot coax jumper to plug it in but its easy. The firestick homepage has a bunch of neat info on it to talk you through any issues you have. If you just talking about your run of the mill uniden CB then that is all you'd need. If you live near Asheville I can do it for you on my lunch break for free. Send me an email at alleniraq@yahoo.com if your interested.

Back