CBD Delta-8

hunterdan

Anyone besides me try them?
I have insomnia fairly often.
I tried CBD a while back and it didn't do much if anything. Then I heard about Delta 8. I tried it in a vape and wow it really helps me sleep.
Only side effect is it will ....well...
get you stoned.
I hit a little one evening and next thing you know I washed the dishes, took out the trash, folded clothes...
My wife said hit it again!
Anyway, from my experience it definitely gives you a buzz but none of the paranoia or pass out on the couch effects of THC.
Gives you a happy feeling, burst of energy then nighty night.
Anyone?

I no longer use any type of these delta 8 carts.
The last time I used one I thought I was gonna die.
I had waves of heart palpations and rapid heartbeat etc. It came real heavy about every 4-5 minutes for about 4 hrs.
I believe it had a few specks of fentanyl or something.
This morning while talking to some officers that were chasing a fella in my yard....they said that they had been raiding lots of these delta 8 sellers businesses and homes. They fill the vapes with whatever they want at home sometimes adding a dash of fentanyl to create return customers..
I WOULD AVOID ALL THAT CRAP THESE TO ACCO STORES PUSH.

Last edited:
Anyone besides me try them?
I have insomnia fairly often.
I tried CBD a while back and it didn't do much if anything. Then I heard about Delta 8. I tried it in a vape and wow it really helps me sleep.
Only side effect is it will ....well...
get you stoned.
I hit a little one evening and next thing you know I washed the dishes, took out the trash, folded clothes...
My wife said hit it again!
Anyway, from my experience it definitely gives you a buzz but none of the paranoia or pass out on the couch effects of THC.
Gives you a happy feeling, burst of energy then nighty night.
Anyone?
Where does one order said item? Asking for a friend.

I've heard there's select shops in larger cities that sell em off the shelf

Most CBD shops have Delta8 product. Gummies, vape, tinctures, tabs, etc. The plant it comes from can have up to 0.3% THC. There are versions that are supposed to be uppers or downers.

Ha!
I can't give up my source.
I will say check out gas stations or tobacco/CBD store and they will have some. The first one I tried was a brand called Cosmo Delta 8. I tried another more expensive brand and felt nothing. From web searches "Cosmo" is rated as 1 of the strongest. Local stores dried up so I found more online at $20 each. Word has gotten out and most dealers want $40 if in stock. 1 cart last about 100-150+/- hits. It only takes 2 hits to make you silly. Oh yeah ....it's instant.

Smokers cabinet in Rock hill sells delta 8 and delta 10. They have edibles, vape pens, and pre rolled joints. 8 is indica (head high) 10 is sativa (body high). They don't get you high like regular cannabis but it's close. Er, uh, or so I've heard

The H.A.L.O gummies pack a punch. One will set you right. They have sample packs and some that are THC free for those that get tested. Ships to your door.

I failed a test one time having only consumed CBD weed prior. Didn't want that job anyway I guess. So be careful if you have to pass tests, but I agree it's really nice. Great balance for those who like to drink a little too much coffee like myself. If Virginia is any kind of bellwether, it won't be long until the government here decides maybe it's not their role to determine which naturally occurring plants we can use... I mean how is weed illegal and poison ivy is ok? I can even grow poppies in my front yard as long as I don't extract the opium, sheesh!

Wife and I have been using delta 8 for a while now. Mainly, the gummies. I will tell you, do your research on what companies you are buying from. 3 chi and Moonwlkr are our go to companies. Everything is lab tested and you can actually get the lab results for what product you’re using and it breaks down everything. My wife used to take lorazepam for anxiety and hasn’t taken one in a couple of months after trying delta 8. I enjoy the relaxed feeling and I usually take half of a 25mg delta 8 gummy about an hour before I plan on going to bed and I sleep like a baby and usually have a few laughs along the way. I will say that they do make me a tiny bit paranoid, not anything serious, I think it’s me trying to battle the effects instead of embracing them. I HIGHly recommend trying it out, but don’t do like I did and take a whole one the first time and then go out to eat…

I have looked into cbd and the like to help with my long Covid.
While I’m sure it works, it’s one of those typical herbal remedies that varies wildly in how it affects users.
Also, there is no real accountability for the formulations and purity levels. THC and otherwise.

I have heard the delta 8 is akin to bath salts, synthetic, no idea if that is true or not but enough for me nope out of them

it's not natural. its screwed with by the farmer or what ever company.

Just smoke the devils lettuce.

Yep. My dad worked with a guy for 30 years who started doing this and was hit with a random and lost his career from what he thought was perfectly legal. Was a sad day for him

Back