Charlotte area general repair shop

transman731

get your shift together
i have a customer who lives in charlotte, she actually drives all the way to raleigh for us to service her car. she doesn't trust anyone she has taken her car to in charlotte and asked if i had a recommendation.
it would be nice to have someone who is trusted for me to tell her to go to in that area.
she drives a mitsubishi endeavor so she doesn't need it lifted and she doesn't need lockers, she just needs someone who is honest. she used to have to come to raleigh once or twice a month for her work, but she is not required to as much anymore and i know she is almost due for her regular service.

Unfortunately it looks like I need to send my wife's car to Raleigh for a new trans. I'd rather have a board member that is out of the way do my work than a local that I don't know.

It says volumes when someone drives 2hrs to see their mechanic.

CMD Automotive has always done right by me on stuff I have sent customers there for. Jim and Dwight are great guys who know their stuff.

I'll chime in here and say I've personally have dealt with Almar Auto off of South blvd. Although I only had one experience with them, I would highly recommend them to anyone needing general repairs done on their vehicle. The guys that work there are very professional and don't try to sell you a whole lot of BS. The reason I've only deal with them once was to get my firebird running again and have since sold the car.

Unfortunately it looks like I need to send my wife's car to Raleigh for a new trans. I'd rather have a board member that is out of the way do my work than a local that I don't know.

It says volumes when someone drives 2hrs to see their mechanic.
I too, trust Lee, from all his post, + the advice he has given me. But as Charlotte, I once asked about getting a friends tranny checked, & the Good advice was Jim & Bobs[?] or close to that, also on S.Blvd. There beside a Body shop, next door to the Westinghouse/S.Blvd. intersection. I didn't get there, but they were highly recommended, by other NC members.

I too, trust Lee, from all his post, + the advice he has given me. But as Charlotte, I once asked about getting a friends tranny checked, & the Good advice was Jim & Bobs[?] or close to that, also on S.Blvd. There beside a Body shop, next door to the Westinghouse/S.Blvd. intersection. I didn't get there, but they were highly recommended, by other NC members.

i wasn't looking for a tranny shop, just a general repair shop. if anything major would happen to her car, she would tow it to raleigh.

Back