Cheap trailer winch

How about Free and nearby, but a project, if you can even make it work??

I have a Warn 10k that I bought in 2015. Started working intermittently. Swapped out solenoids for a contactor, but still wonky. Maybe brushes? Maybe scrap?

No contactor or (Warn) solenoid box with it now. But I do have a NIB Badlands 12k contactor/control box, remote, etc that I'll give you. (To make the Badlands install low-profile, I used the control box and contactor that was on the Warn.)

No cable/line. Was synthetic on it, but I can throw in a steel cable you can use.

How about Free and nearby, but a project, if you can even make it work??

I have a Warn 10k that I bought in 2015. Started working intermittently. Swapped out solenoids for a contactor, but still wonky. Maybe brushes? Maybe scrap?

No contactor or (Warn) solenoid box with it now. But I do have a NIB Badlands 12k contactor/control box, remote, etc that I'll give you. (To make the Badlands install low-profile, I used the control box and contactor that was on the Warn.)

No cable/line. Was synthetic on it, but I can throw in a steel cable you can use.
Sold! Let me know about coming to collect it! I’m headed to Cameron this weekend for hay (weather permitting). May could swing your way too.

Back