Cheapo Shocks/Extended Brake lines/proportioning Valve near Raleigh?

Ricky B

Wiiide Open
Anyone know of any cheapo shocks I can buy from advance or similar that have some decent travel? I remember reading somewhere that a certain truck had good shocks to use but cant remember which one. I'm not sure how much travel I need exactly as of now, but I figured I'd just post up to see if anyone knew of any random shocks that had some decent travel to em I don't care how they ride or anything like that just need to slap some on my jeep since I broke two at DPG this weekend

Also I need to get ahold of some extended brake lines for the front of a 1/2 ton Chevy and an adjustable proportioning valve (for a rear 70 disc brake swap).

Anyone know of a shop around Raleigh/Clayton I could grab these parts to keep from having to order them and wait around for a week+ to get the parts?

Or If anyone around the area has some for sale chime in.

Thanks

Brakes Inc can get you brake lines my set was 60 and they are LONG pretty much way to long. There the only place in raleigh that can make them, but there not SS

those shock extensions pep boys sells should be right up your alley...:flipoff2:

i can't say much though, i ran them for a short amount of time on the front of my ram while i was waiting on some new shocks to arrive.

Skyjacker hydros are cheap and pretty decent. they also come pretty long

Back