CHECK THIS OUT... BOGGER TIRE TREAD RINGS

powerstrokin04

I came accross these tread rings in another forum. What will they think of next?
They have boggers, baja claws, bfgs etc and motorcycle treads
http://www.titanium-buzz.com/tiretreadrings.html

bogger ring1.jpg
bogger ring2.jpg
mtring.jpg
bfgring.jpg
bike ring.jpg

Those are pretty cool. I just lost my wedding band about a month ago, and am about to give up hope on finding it.

I like this spinner gear ring:
asite.titanium_buzz.com_yswimages_spinner_titanium_ring.jpg

X2

I am on my second $40 ring. Lost the first one in less than a year.

I'd rather put the savings into some aftermarket chrome stuff or maybe a new set of Thornbirds.

The gears work in the ring, then the always cool grill rings. Too bad the ZJ would make a ugly ring. Haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350740332060.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350740332060.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7,766
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350740527093.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350740527093.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 731
I'd stay way from the titanium. If you break your finger and it swells. You have zero chance of getting the ring off. With gold they can just cut if off and your finger will be fine.

How do you lose a ring. You shouldn't be taking it off...tsk tsk:flipoff2:

I'd stay way from the titanium. If you break your finger and it swells. You have zero chance of getting the ring off. With gold they can just cut if off and your finger will be fine.

How do you lose a ring. You shouldn't be taking it off...tsk tsk:flipoff2:

Psst - Titanium is really strong for it's weight, but isn't miraculously hard or impossible to cut - you can cut it w/ a normal jewelers saw.
Only difference is that since it dosn't bend like gold etc, it takes 2 cuts to get it off instead of 1.

Back