Chip had surgery...

Leslie

on his elbow last night. Apparently it was badly infected bursitis. They went in and took out the infection. I do not know how long he will be in the hospital.

ya-eeeessh.. Quick healing Chipper..

Yeah, hope everything goes well. I hope he gets well soon, I am sure it is frustrating sitting around. Hopefully they have him on some good drugs.

Andy

Hi guys. Imagine this, the hospital has hi speed! Am at Memorial Mission in Asheville. Looks like a few days stay at least. May have to have the operation again. Still no idea what caused this untill all tests are completed. Awesome group of caretakers here.
thanks for well wishes
If in area and bored, am in room a535

Get well soon Chip. I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with the elbow. That must have taken forever to one handed finger punch that;) .
Good Luck, Josh

Good luck. You will be in our prayers. I went by your shop the evening of the 4th to work on a cell site and wondered if you were going to be out there with your buddy hanging out. I guess I see why you weren't.
Get well and you will be :driver: soon.

hi again
yeah, one handed it does take a while to type anything out. I appreciate the well wishes.
I got to see what they did today. Back of arm about 3 inches above the elbow, to about 3 inches below my elbow is how long the cut is. Still not sure how long I will be here. Sure miss my own bed.Rolled outside today for a few mins, and it felt wonderful!

Back