go both
passcamper.jpg

or be happy you have a truck
awww.2sportscars.com_new_need_truck.jpg

chuckwhut said:
or be happy you have a truck
awww.2sportscars.com_new_need_truck.jpg

Sorry to get o/t -
I have seen this one many times, and heard that it's a fake/photoshop.
Think it's real?
Great pic either way though! Always makes me laugh....

Just some new food for thought and fun, there is a "mini buggy" craze right now basically taking sandrails (or smaller versions) and adding MOTORCYCLE engines. Looks fun as heck, but I still want a 4x4....

http://prosandminirailframes.homestead.com/Prosand1.html

[Thoughts on 1 1/4", .120 wall, as frame for rockcrawler? Most seem to be the 1.75", .120 wall...?]

Not 100% sure what direction I am going right now, but starting to keep an eye out for parts. If anyone has a lead on the earlier jeep 50.5" WMS axles I would be interested.

Was reading in another thread about a 42" wide cab for a 2 seater buggy which is too narrow, but prob would make a really comfortable 1 seater for a boy who ain't no "popcorn fart" I hate to not do 2 seater, but for this narrow a rig I think it would have to be front/rear, not side to side.

I might add a cooler/rear jump seat area...

If anyone sees really cool plans/pix of really small buggies, give me a holler, right now the wheelbase would be 65" up to 78", tires would be the 34x9.5 TSLs (or 34x10.5 LTB TSLs)

Wicked! Let the pickup bed buggy craze begin!

I have a set of D30/AMC20 at my house right now thx to CasterTroy! (3.54s)...also have lines on D30/D44 combo cheap...

Will have to watch that other one to see how he likes it after it has been wheeled!

Sam

Back