Chris at Marsfab

cranberry

I was having some problems with the ARB locker on my TJ. I pulled the diff cover off a few weeks ago and discovered that I had broken the copper line that actuates the mechanism. I ordered the part to fix it, but I don't have all the tools to properly set up the third member. I called Chris at Marsfab and set up a time to have him take a look at it. So....here's the deal. Not only did he fix my locker, but clearanced my belly pan where it was contacting my front driveshaft, welded my rear shock relocation mounts, showed me a few things that were starting to to show signs of wear, and even took me out on the rock pile at the shop to ensure everything was working properly. WAY COOL BRO!

I cannot say enough good things about the attitude at his shop, the incredible customer service, and he quality of his work.

If you are looking for a local (Charlotte) 4x4 shop/fabricator look no further than Marsfab.

Thanks again Chris!

What... I missed your TJ on the rock pile? That is why I hate work...lol
I should have introduced myself... and x2 on Marsfab as well:beer:

I didn't take the "Miles" line but Chris guided me through some stuff I had no idea my junk had the capability to do.

Thanks for the good words guys. Hey cranberry next time you come out we'll do you some long arms and you will be able to take the harder lines. That's all it would take cause that thing is already very capable.

I was out there on Friday, he did a bumper for my friend cherokee. Honestly one of the best custom bumpers ive seen for a cherokee and the price was very reasonable. Seems like a good guy there!

Back