clubs w/ Yotas?

TacomaNC4x4

i want to join a 4x4 club in the triangle area but i dont wanna be w/ a bunch of jeeps. i mean i dont wanna be the only toyota in the group. yall know of any clubs where there is more Yotas?

What difference does it make if they have toyotas, jeeps, or full size? I wheel with all types, doesn't matter, as long as they're wheeling.

Rob said:
What difference does it make if they have toyotas, jeeps, or full size? I wheel with all types, doesn't matter, as long as they're wheeling.

:stupid:

We in CTB have about every make and model, true more Jeeps than anything but many toy's. I don't care what you drive, I am more interested in your trail manners.

Well CNC 4x4 Has everthing from a MOG, severall Toys K5& K10s FSJs and Baby Jeeps.
Oh course there are alot of baby jeeps everywhere becuse they Have been making them since the 40's.
You are wellcome to Come Check us out. We will be at URE This weekend 4-29 thur 5-1. We are staying at the group Camp

www.cnc4x4.org
Carl Rasmussen

TacomaNC4x4 said:
i want to join a 4x4 club in the triangle area but i dont wanna be w/ a bunch of jeeps. i mean i dont wanna be the only toyota in the group. yall know of any clubs where there is more Yotas?

Your at Jordan Lake! That must be awesome! Do you do fishing alot?

Whats wrong with Jeeps?! :D
I agree with Rob. Who cares if your the only Yota in the group...that just makes you special! :gay:

Haha, just kidding, but seriously, as long as you can show everyone else up then you will be fine :D

-Jon

HEY Rob!! Where's my Jeeps are for Barbie smiley I made? Dammit, that took a while! :mad:

:flipoff2:

yeah i go fishin as much as i can, i can walk there from my house. im going to the truck show saturday and im going to stop by uwharrie saturday night on my way home. i got a red 96 tacoma w/ TSLs. how much does it cost to join CNC?

I was at the truck show Saturday. I'm the one with the burgundy Tacoma with truck bedliner around the bottom. And to answer your question about Toyota clubs, I am with Back Country Offroad which is mostly Toyotas and some Jeeps. But I'm with the others, it doesn't matter what kind of vehicles you wheels with. I've been the only Toyota wheeling with a bunch of Jeeps several times.

Randall

TacomaNC4x4 said:

i know what you mean, some times it nice to wheel with people that have similar vehicles. if you broke a birf and then broke your spare not many jeep ladies will have a spare for ya to borrow. i tend to end up with a lot of jeep people because there are so many, and the odds are thats who i will wheel with. but i know what you mean. its fun to have some similar vehicles around. i dont have jeeps, i just hate the goon jeep drivers i encounter most days. but guys like luke, blane, sam, andy are all jeeps guys that give the other ones a good reputation.

stone said:
i know what you mean, some times it nice to wheel with people that have similar vehicles. if you broke a birf and then broke your spare not many jeep ladies will have a spare for ya to borrow. i tend to end up with a lot of jeep people because there are so many, and the odds are thats who i will wheel with. but i know what you mean. its fun to have some similar vehicles around. i dont have jeeps, i just hate the goon jeep drivers i encounter most days. but guys like luke, blane, sam, andy are all jeeps guys that give the other ones a good reputation.

What do you mean goon Jeep Drivers!? :D

The ones who have stock Jeeps and think they are hardcore wheelers or something?

-Jon

greatdisaster said:
Has anybody ever thought of starting a TTORA chapter for NC?

:lol:

And so, we have come full circle.

Back