Clutch Help

spykosshow

I'm looking for someone near north raleigh to come by and give me a hand bleeding this system. We've tried like 8 different ways to bleed this thing but can't figure it out. PLEASE help!! 3377044 or 3375710 I need this truck running tonight!!

Details, what kind of truck are you working on? there are many tricks to certain types of hydraulic systems.

Some of the parts store rebuilt units are crap, and you'll never get them to bleed. Take the part back and get a different one. Nothing is better than new OEM in this case, but for the price, I'd keep returning a rebuilt one to the store until i get a good one.

Sorry. It's an 87 toyota pickup. We returned the slave and got another one from advanced this time. We're going to return the Master cylinder tomorrow becuase it won't pump out any fluid even without the line on it.

Someone replied to my other post that this same thing happened to them and it was just that the pressure plate went south. I guess we're gonna have to do that.

yeah is was my pressure plate... I did everything you mentiond with no avail and the pressure plate fixed it good

Check your PM's

Back