CNC Swap Meet - List of Parts that will be for Sale

thecarman

Reply to this post with parts you will be bringing to sell at the CNC Swap meet on 04/29. (see this thread for Swap Meet details http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9773)

This way folks will know how much money to bring with them to the swap meet, and how big of a truck/trailer they need to bring to haul stuff home! ;)

If you sell your parts ahead of time, please delete them.

If you are a potential buyer - do NOT reply in this thread. Send an email or a PM instead.

Only post if you are listing the parts you plan to sell. This thread is not for Chit Chat, it is for parts for sale, and it will be cleaned if needed.

M416 Axle/wheels/tires. misc Jeep, and Thule cargo box

I'll be bringing the original axle off a 1966 M416 Military trailer that I replaced in order to run the same hubs/wheels as my Jeep. I've rebuilt one hub and have the parts for the other. Will have the military wheels and tires too. Tires are showing their age, and have sat around now for about a year, but I was running them at the time I replaced the axle. This is the axle with the hand brake, not the surge brake.

I'll also have a draw bar for a YJ (may fit other models, CJ7 likely), plus the spare tire mount and third brake light for a YJ.

Also a Thule cargo box, the Excursion I think (the big, wide one), with cross bars and support towers. The only thing you'd need would be the rail sliders, which you'd need anyway unless you happen to have a Ford Windstar (and I had bothered to remove them before selling the beast...).

Looking forward to clearing out the shed!!!

-ralph

nP229 T-case 50
Dana 44 from a 78 Cherokee WT $150
78 cherokee hood $40
some of my diff Guards $70- $90
diff rings for d30,d35,D44,d60 ,8.8,14bolt $40-$50
MISC FSJ parts

15x8 6-lug steel "wagon" wheels with junk tires, may not hold air, 3.5-ish backspacing
$10 each
(I have at least 4 of these, non-matching)

Stock 97 TJ rear d-shaft for D44 rear (may needs U-joints)
$10

Stock 97 TJ front swaybar links
$5

Stock 97 TJ rear bumper, good condition, no plastic end caps
$5

TJ factory service manual (a couple books)
$70

TJ 1-inch T-case drop plastic pucks
$5

31-inch Pro-Comp MTs for spares, about 1/8-inch tread, but tread blocks are there, not totally bald
$5 each

1 or 2 random 33-inch AT spares
$5 each

Grant steering wheel for GM, small diameter, no center cap
$10

NP229 T-Case
(http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7902)
$40

16x7 Dodge Ram alloy wheels, 5 on 5.5
(http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9377)
$75

Small block Ford headers
(http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9567)
$25

(3) ARE 15x8 alum wheels with 225/60R15 tires, 5 on 4.5
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9640
$75

I'll see what else I find when I clean out the barn...

Anything else you see in my other for-sale ads, I can bring to the swap meet with me if you let me know in advance that want to buy it there. In other words, I'm not planning to bring larger stuff like axles, but I will if you want to buy them and you let me know ahead of time. ;)

Mosquito Magnet thing

Hey, anybody want one of those Mosquito Magnet things? I've got one of the Freedom models with a couple of the CO2 units. It killed mosquitos like crazy, but the CO2 units kept failing and I got tired of the whole RMA process. Plus, my yard isn't really a yard - more like a house in the middle of woods, so even though the pests were dying by the ton, it wasn't keeping the whole yard mosquito free. It's really supposed to be used at the edge of an open yard, at the tree line. Both CO2 units are dead, but you could use them to get a replacement. I'm sure the new ones are more reliable. Even buying a new unit you'd come out a lot cheaper than what the whole system costs me new - $800!
I'll bring it to the swap meet and somebody can make me an offer... :)
-ralph

(4) 285x75x16 Goodyear MTR's about 10/32nd left $50 for the whole set

Pair of stock side steps off a TJ - $10

Pair of Front 2 1/2" OME springs for a TJ Good Shape - $50

Various stock control arms off a TJ - very cheap Make me an offer

(1) 37x12.50x15 goodyear MTR +50% thread $100/OBO

Other Misc TJ parts I can't think of right now for cheap

Jeep XJ Dana 44 rear axle. 3.54:1 with track-lok. Complete. $400

Jeep XJ Dana 35 non c-clip rear axle. 3.54:1 with track-lok, 2 extra sets of non c-clip shafts. Complete. $150

Dana 60 Low Pinion housing/cover (no tubes) used but has never been in a vehicle. $50

Dana 60 35 spline open carrier. 4.56:1 & up. $50

Summit #G-4962A 20,500# trans fluid cooler (0.75"D x 10"H x 17"L) New $30
Summit #G-4980 Remote trans filter bracket/filter kit. New $20
Summit #G-1474 1 qt fluid overflow jug (catch can) New $5
Quadratec #51216.01 87-90 XJ coolant pressure bottle/cap. New $10

(2) Cragar 310 white spoke wheels 15" x 8" x 3.75" bs. 5 on 4.5" bp. New $30/pair

(2) TSL SSR 32" x 11.5" x 17" tires. Good condition/lots of tread left. $75/pair

(2) Trek model 800 SnapOn Tools edition 24 speed mountain bikes. Great shape/hardly ridden & no abuse. $125 each or both for $200.

Delta truck bed box (aluminum, single lid, 59.25"L x 21"W x 18.5"D - fits inside bed rails of full-size pickup) very good condition. $200

All prices OBO

I'll be bringing a collection of Jeep and Toyota parts

1. Small truck toolbox $100

2. Set of CJ axle houseings and some innards: $50

3. CJ 1 piece axles $75

4. CJ Vinyl floor kit $50

5. Lots of toyota rear springs: bo

6. toyota pickup front bumper, 3rd gen: $25

7. lots of yota front end parts: BO (CV's, hubs, a good 4.10 diff)

8. 4.10 yota third, rusty: $20

9. couple of wheels and tires: BO

10. whatever else I can find!

swap meet

I'll be bringing a set of 1 ton axles, xj gas tank skid and other stuff

I will be bringing:

1) SS TJ light bar

2) 2002 OEM Black Denim, clear soft top windows Excellent Cond.

3) Stock TJ body mounts and Motor mounts (~20 k mi)

4) SS TJ tube steps

5) OEM style SS TJ bumpers (Rear excellent, front some battle wounds)

6) Class III receiver hitch (Hidden Hitch)

7) TJ factory spare mount

8) TJ factory 3rd brake light

9) 3rd brake light risers

10) TJ OEM hood latches

11) TJ OEM gas neck bezel

12) TJ Front sway bar end links

13) TJ NV3550 Shifter

I'm sure some more!

I'd like to sell my 32 x 11.50 BFG/AT KO's ~25K , but still on my Jeep. If some one will work with me, I'll deliver once I can get them off and replace with some mudders. Spare has never seen pavement $ 300 for the set rotated every other oil change!

Here is what I will have

CJ parts: hood $75, patch panels $25 each, seats $50, master cyl $10, and lots of other small misc CJ parts

97 Elplorer parts: 8.8 with discs 3:73 gears stock $350, both tail lights $25, 2 stock tires and wheels in good shape $20 each, other misc parts

Toyota Tercel parts: master cyl and brake booster $25, alt $20, power steering pump $20, wiper motor and linkage $10, 2 stock front seats in good shape $50, other misc parts

I have lots of stuff that I need to get rid of so hope to see you there!

Back