Cperry - Gear installer in Ral / Dur. Member and hell of a cool dude.

6BangBronk

Had a member - Cperry (Chase) up in Durham install a set of gears and a spool for me. Dude was very reasonable and he's very knowledged on these things. His turn-around is 1-2 days too, right now anyways until he gets famous and all. :flipoff2: And he has ALL the tricky tools. Rotating / flippable work bench and all. Hell of a cool dude as well. I can tell you plenty of places NOT to go for gears but Chase is the man in my book.

i've said it before and will again... good guy for sure.

chase came through HUGE for me today. i needed to have a rearend repaired in time for a trip tomorrow, and he was willing to work it in on short notice.

despite some problems (that were my fault) he stayed until it was finished. i just got home at 1:45am from picking it up if that tells you anything.

thanks again man.

definitely only good words for chase, helped me with hauling my pos dodge i bought and fixed the motor in it, along with helping me out on other numerous things

Did me up on short notice a couple weeks ago as well on another gear install before a trip. Same day turn arounds are hard to come by. Especially when you know the :poop: is going to be right!

:beer:

Chase did some work on my dd last week. He did a great job, and was way quicker than I expected. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Back