Custom battery/power cables power distribution shop-person

Tech11

I'm looking for a person or shop that can crimp 2ga or bigger cable, add battery terminals to cable, redo alternator/starter cables, and get me what I need to all my main power cables hooked up, and look clean.

I had to redo cables from the power distribution/fusebox under the hood of my 2006 rubicon, and while everything works, I don't have my winch hooked up, and everything is pretty much "cracker crafted". I need someone with the right tools to get my stuff set up correctly.

Go to a good stereo shop. Jimmy at sounds in Kernersville can do it for you. Call me if you need help, I have access to the stuff to do it, I did do car stereo for 9 years..

I can do this. I commonly crimp and wire this gauge stuff on fire trucks and the occasional wheeler. Hickory or Mocksville area. Can supply wire, terminals, battery lugs, and temperature rated heat shrink and wire cover.

I can do this. I commonly crimp and wire this gauge stuff on fire trucks and the occasional wheeler. Hickory or Mocksville area. Can supply wire, terminals, battery lugs, and temperature rated heat shrink and wire cover.

Something you can do "after hours" like after 5 during the week or on a weekend, and would you take us dollars as payment?

I'd like the military terminals if possible to connect the winch, or, maybe I should shut up and let you get it set up and connected all pretty? :lol:

sorry for the day delay, late night in the shop last night. Yes evening hours or weekends are fine. I'm not the normal 9-5 buisness. Yes I except dollars and no Pacos. I only build cables with a pure copper eyelet or terminal on the ends. This allows me to use a mil spec battery lug which in turn makes repairs or the addition of other cables and circuits a breeze.

Back