Custom Car Audio Shops in Charlotte

06MegaCab

I have an 06 Megacab and I want to talk to someone about building a custom subwoofer enclosure for behind my seats. I have spent a ton of money on these sub boxes in the past because people keep giving me the wrong setup and the thing begins to squeak and rattle and drive me crazy within a month or so of driving it. (If I get the correct setup made expect to see a bunch of boxes for sale on here soon haha)

To remedy this problem I would like to get a box made so that I can have my subs and amp mounted behind my seats, allow the seats to still fold flat and recline, and not rattle like crazy.

I have looked into buying a box from sub thump but my amp is too long to fit in the shelf that they build so I would like to look into getting one made instead. (unless it would just be cheaper to buy the box and a shorter amp)

Does anyone know of a shop around Charlotte that builds custom boxes?A referral would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Austin

Go see Travis at Freeman's in huntersville/Cornelius. He can fix you up, as much or as little as you want.

good deal, I will talk to Carolina Audio probably this weekend. I got my stuff put in at freemans already - they did good work but just not quite what I wanted. Also monroe is a good bit closer than the other one. Thanks for the suggestions

Thanks for posting this. Got a $150 estimate for a new stereo swap and antennae for siriusxm installed at Freeman's. $50 an hour for labor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I ended up tracking down a guy who fixed the problems in my wife's Scion (she's a Patriot owner now!)

ALAN H at Best Buy in Matthews is the man. Knows his shit- does it right. Hooked my Wagoneer up righteous.

Started asking him about upgrading my YJ and he starts telling me how to take the roll bar apart to get behind the dash.

bring your own parts or buy from Best Buy- he does work either way. If you buy at best buy and buy same setero and speakers brand you get $150 off off the install

Back