Custom Fabricator in Raleigh Area?

ReconH3

I'm new to the area and would need to find a custom fabricator. I have to make some decent undercarriage protection. I also need to make some custom fuel/water can holders both for the interior and for the exterior in the place of the tire carrier. I would also need to mod the OEM tire carrier. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. TIA

East Coast Gear Supply. They are off hwy 70 beside Leith Toyota. Great guys to deal with.

Awesome. Thanks. Will visit them tomorrow.

Just called them. They moved about 6 months ago. Here is their updated info:

9009 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27617

They are on the 70/Glenwood Ave, next to Fred Anderson Toyota. Just down the road from the Angus Barn.

Just called them. They moved about 6 months ago. Here is their updated info:

9009 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27617

They are on the 70/Glenwood Ave, next to Fred Anderson Toyota. Just down the road from the Angus Barn.

Thanks.

Heard nothing about it, thought Chase would have had a big open house party.:beer:

give alex a call at carolina truggies in charlotte...does awesome work...check out the carolina truggies jk build in the build threads.

give alex a call at carolina truggies in charlotte...does awesome work...check out the carolina truggies jk build in the build threads.

Too far away. Thanks anyways.

Saw you cruising by the shop yesterday when I was pulling out to grab some lunch.

Nice looking Hummer

We were on our way to Red Robin down the road for a quick lunch. It's been a crazy week. I leave march 1st and have so much to do so I'm free for DPG. Unfortunately I'll be going with no underbody protection. I'll have to be very careful. It will be the first time the H3 goes offroad.

Cool man, I heard you stopped by the shop while I was out of town. Looking forward to taking a look when you get a chance to swing by again. Chase told me you needed your tire carrier modified.

If I get a spare moment I'll gladly drop by again.

Back