Dan at Ruffstuff

southernxj

Started a pay pal account to buy Ruffstuff parts online in a "safer manner". Also started a new checking account. Well i read all the terms and agreements in such and proceeded to make my first pay pal purchase. Requested enough money to cover the expenses from my checking account to be transfered to my pay pal account, to make thing go a little quicker avoiding the E-check (3-5 days). At this time i was under the impression that the purchases i made with pay pal would come out of my pay pal account. Makes sense for a newbie don't it? the pay pal money request hit my checking then the Ruffstuff bill hit my checking, didn't have enough to cover both...overdraft fee! E-mailed Dan to tell him my story (at this time my parts are shipped and he dont have his money yet) his reply... "Well Sam, since you opened it to buy our parts I will cover one, $35 or so?". WOW! i told him that was unnecessary sense it was my fault and a simple e-mail to my banker to help me get the overdraft reversed will be plenty. I also told him he earned another loyal customer. He also answered my e-mails with in a few hours!

Thanks Dan

you have to change the settings in your paypal account to withdrawl from either your account ballance or your checking acct.

Back