Dana 30 locker

jeepin1995

undecided......
I'm in the market for a locker (aussie, lockright, Spartan) for the front of my 98 TJ. ( Dana 30) who can get me one at a decent price?? Found a few priced right online, but want to keep my $$ local.

sent from my damn phone

Bought my last spartan over Pirate, pretty far from local... Price was unbeatable.

Will be needing a spartan for my dana 30 soon, will shop local first.

IMO the Spartans look beefier than the others. I just put one in my 35 and have seen Aussies and lock rites and the Spartans look stronger to me.

Sent from my Tapatalk using IPhone.

ECGS get a lockright
here is Y (from ECGS tech FAQ's about mid ways down) http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/faq.html

Q: Ausie Locker or Lockright

We get this alot, we only sell lockrights. Here is why. They are made in the USA, they are an East Coast based company. There warranty program is top notch and fast. We see no difference in the Aussie or the lockright on or offroad. When we get a chance well post a picture of the 2 side by side they are almost identical. The lockright uses a 2 spring design at each pressure point, where the aussie use one. Detroit easy lockers also use the one spring design and we have actually disinstalled an easy locker minutes after the customer took the truck do to the poor road manners. We do no sell these either based on Detroits poor customer service and warranties, poor replacement part service and the issues we have had with them.

That was all good info on Lockright vs. Aussie until Richmond was sold last year and all products are being moved to offshore manufacturing.......

Go with the Spartan.........

Back