dana 44 swap

2003liberty

Its time for my swap I'm wantn to go with a dana 44 under the front of my kj. I don't have anything yet. I want my bolt pattern to be the same same the rear. Need someone to do all the work at a fair price. If I know what axle to buy then I could possibly go get a used one

I saw a 04 KJ setting on 8.25 and HP Dana30, all pulled from an XJ, if that helps at all. The HP D30 is from a early XJ and the 8.25 29 Spline is from 00-01 Models only. With some aftermarket shafts or the unbreakable CV shafts, you could run 35's

I saw a 04 KJ setting on 8.25 and HP Dana30, all pulled from an XJ, if that helps at all. The HP D30 is from a early XJ and the 8.25 29 Spline is from 00-01 Models only. With some aftermarket shafts or the unbreakable CV shafts, you could run 35's
thats the setup i have now and i gotta change it

Give us a call at ECGS. We can take care of it for you no problem if you would like.

I am betting that you are going to need a HP 44 for the front. We can build you one without a problem. If you need a base axle, you want 76-77 F150.

Let me know. I may be able to meet up this weekend to take a look at it so we can do a decent price estimate and discuss all your options.

Matt. Idk when ill be off today I'm thinkn around 7 tonight or later.. it basically stays down near carolina speedway

Only dana 44 your going to get with that bolt pattern for the wheels is a Rubicon Dana 44 from a TJ. You would be better off going with a 44 from something else and getting wheel adapter for the rear axle to change it over to match what ever front you get.

i would go waggy cause its much closer to the wms you have now. then use chevy spindels and ford hubs. then you can get some adapters from 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5 for the back. that will give you the same wms front and rear and the same bolt pattern.

i would go waggy cause its much closer to the wms you have now. then use chevy spindels and ford hubs. then you can get some adapters from 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5 for the back. that will give you the same wms front and rear and the same bolt pattern.
You musta been the guy I talked to at r.o.c.

Back