Daniel trail video

Daniel trail is the only trail i have not done in ure mainly cause im in a 24 ft dodge lol

81 w250 clubcab 318mag 300hp d60F&R 4.11 35s
94chevy silverado 350 4l60 325hp 3.73 32s

sent by telegraph from my w250

Really enjoyed that! Wished you had filmed the section beyond the ridge - one of the mostly beautiful areas in the forest, driving across the large rock slab and winding thru the woods. Thanks!

I meant to make the music quieter so you could hear them a little more but i dont want to rerender and wait a whole day for youtube to reupload haha.

And yea we should of recorded farther but my card ran out of memory right at the z turn and he turned off the camera at the top cause there were a bunch of people sitting in the way. But the slabs are def one of the most fun places to play around.

Glad all you guys like it!

There is not a damn thing wrong with having fun on the legal trails and getting on the skinny pedal. It's not non driving its called having fun.

Hey biggoofy i was gonna text you and see if you wanted to go that day cause ive still yet to wheel with you but then i couldnt find any signal ha

I've been out of town man. I'll be home in 2 weeks and plan on at least one day on the trails if ya wanna join.

@ dirtyjeeper - great video and nice driving! The split screen parts remind me of a video game! :) I've only ridden shotgun up the front side of Daniel thus far, thinking I'll give it a go next time I'm out.

@ /dev/yj - I agree, the back side of Daniel is one of my favorite sections of the entire park, here's a video that picks up where dirtyjeeper left off:

No cool edits or music, but my creaky Trooper (and creaky me!) provides an amusing background. ;)

Thanks shaggy, you should give the ledges a go. But I love troopers, i wouldnt mind building a solid axle one

Back