Dave and gang at Olivers

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
I needed my front housing swapped out because of a slight bend in it:lol:

Dave and the crew swapped out all the gears,carrier,locker ect..installed all new MudPro control arm mounts and incorporated the upper into the new truss that he fabbed up, along with a cross body support bar to help the track bar location.Also, new tabs for the limit straps... plus more.

They added 2 new corbeaus and harnesses and a new cross bar to the cage to mount the harnesses.

I say all this just to let everyone know that Dave does ALOT more than just driveshafts out at Olivers and to once again say ''Thanks Dave!''

The words above and beyond come to mind on this project, as well as fair pricing.:beer:

See yall at the races:bounce2:

Dylan, you got pics of how they mounted the seats?

I am going to attempt to swap some corbeaus into mine tonight :lol: nothing like waiting til the last minute.

Dave mounted them on the factory sliders. They do sit a little higher so I dont think I would recomend that for a tall guy like yourself. Best option for you would probably be to mount them to some tubing tied into the cage..down lower.

We went this route for simplicity and cost effectiveness...for now. But they are nice and secure.

Gotcha. My sliders are trashed anyway, so i definitely planned on going to the cage. I think i have a pretty good idea of how i will do them.

Back