Dave's Offroad Supply

trailworthyxj

Guy is out of Nazareth PA and he is a vendor on pirate. I bought a set of Detroit side gears and replacement springs from him a few weeks ago. His yukon rep told him that the side gear part number was a pair so he quoted me the price for one. When only one showed up, he battled with Yukon and got me a second side gear at no charge! Even shipped it to me for no additional charge. Not to mention he quoted me the cheapest price of any of the vendors on pirate! Stand up guy and business man. Kept me in the loop the whole time and got my parts very quickly. Recommend him to anyone! His website is http://www.davesoffroadsupply.com/. And you can also get in touch with him through his email: dave@davesoffroadsupply.com

Thanks guys! I am here now and will go take care of becoming a Vendor before I get into trouble....:D
Welocme!
Ive bought from Dave as well and always had great service.

Welcome

Daves Offroad Supply is now officially a vendor. Be sure to check out our website www.davesoffroadsupply.com

If there is any product from any of the manufacturer that you want please give me a call, email or pm. The commerce style website has only been up for about 2 weeks and I have a lot of items to add to it yet.

Also keep an eye out for our Sale Ad's in the Vendors setion! :D

Thanks!

Back