Dayton, tn this weekend or not?

halfshaft5

Just wondering, I talked to some guys in NC several months ago and they said they were coming the weekend of the fourth for a weekend ride. Is this on or is it a private affair? PM me to let me know. Yours truely, Dayton local #1.

God Bless,

Michael

I think they might have been referring to the Carolina Trailblazers ride the weekend after?

CTB ride

The CTB ride is the weekend of the 16th. I'm looking forward to the ride and will see you then.

I'm looking forward to the trip! My 14 year old cousin from Canada is coming down to go on this trip with me! Just gotta get the long arms installed and tested before the trip.

Gary R

Larry, I will see you here on what day. I don't think I can take off the Friday and ride so It will have to be Saturday only but we will see. Is anyone going to ride that Friday?

Ride

I Plan to come over on Thursday afternoon, ride Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

ride

I can be there by noon on Thursday, if any one wants to ride.

Anyone from Raliegh, NC able to pickup some wheels for me and bring with them to Dayton? Set of stock Taco wheels and tires. Let me know 423-618-0087 Thanks and God Bless.

Sorry Larry, I have to get some work done, very busy week for me. Just going to ride Saturday and Maybe Sunday pending. By the way some new/old boys coming in with new Toyota custom buggies to show the rest of us up. Going to be fun. Looking forward to it. Hey----D-Brown: Jeremy said to get a count of head coming and he might be able to provide BBQ for lunch. Anyone have a head count let me know becasue this Guy we are talking about has a new BBQ joint here in Daytona and has a Toyota crawler(He's riding too) and he is going to hook us up, I told him to do it as marketing and be able to write the trip off as a Marketing expense. Dang I'm good.....

Free Foooooooooooooooood MAYBE.

God Bless Michael

The CYJKrawler a.k.a. BIGBLKJP will be there. Spending Thursday nite in Oak Ridge and then down to Dayton Friday in time for the noon meeting. Larry, where will you be? The newsletter said BWCG.

Just please, no more XJ's with stock tie-rods on Dolly's squeeze! :lol:

Well it looks like I am pending Sat, after lunch. Another guy at work is out due to Little League World Series trip. So I will be tied up at work for the full time possible.

I will be sure to meet up in the morning, and try to get a run down on trails just in case.

Pics

I am waiting for the pics also. I didn't have anyone along to shoot, so I didn't get any. If no pics of the broken axle fix appear, it didn't happen!!! :D

Missed ridding with you David.

Back