Desertrat.com

TARider

Anyone used them? They have the lowest price I can find for the Warn M8000 right now but I don't want to blindly send off my credit card info....

Clemson4wd will beat their price and Fred is local.

Desertrat.com has been around since i first started into this expensive hobby back in the late 90's, and I've never heard anything bad about them.

Myself and SS Waters have been doing biz with the Desert Rat since the early 80's. No worries with them, good people. I think Scott met them when he was traveling out that way.

Fred @ Clemson is a great guy too. I only see him a few times a year, but he always remembers my name and the time I barrel rolled back down the helicopter pad in Tellico and bent my steering wheel into a pretzel.

I met the owner and his wife of Desert Rat in San Diego last year. His name is Mike Furrier. He has a great story of how he got started in the business in the 70's. Truely an American success story. Great guy. You can't go wrong.

However, if Fred an meet the pricing it is always nice to support those who support us. Fred is always at the Dixie Run and other events.

Back