Didn't get an activation email...

pacodiablo

I registered but never got an activation email, so I can only post in here. Should I just register a new name, or can someone send the email?

I am underage, but I thought I could still post in Chit Chat until I got a sponsor?

Do you have a spam blocker? Sometimes they catch them. I resent your activation code to your email listed.

I have a spam blocker (Norton), but apparently it isn't blocking it. I still haven't gotten the email.

My email has been acting up lately, so it is probably an issue on my end (though other emails are getting through).

I have typed my email address hundreds of times, so I doubt I got it wrong, but just incase it's aegerard @ nc.rr.com (minus the spaces).

same problem

i checked my spam folder and everything else i could think of. www.elvwman@aol.com. Thanks

sent yours again too... BUT... I'd bet vBulletin has an issue with that userid... Rob'll have to look at the logs...

5onrocks just so you know email addresses do not have www. in front of them. If you place www. in front of your email you will not ever get the email from our server.

Back