Diesel injector cleaning

Lincoln Diesel Specialties or Dan's Diesel if you want to send them off. I'm pretty sure one of the local to me heavy duty truck shops has a nice fuel shop where they do pumps and injectors.

I think to test my injectors was 50 a piece through LDS. Then they replaced the nozzles, flow tested, balanced, and sent them back with a detailed flow sheet. I think everything cost me like 1700 maybe? 400 for testing, 1000 for 45% SAC nozzles, 210 for one new injector body, and a little bit for assembly labor. Not bad. My stuff was gone for less than a week. I think they got them on a Monday and I got them back Friday or Saturday.

Btw...what injectors are we talking about?

They're cheap enough, I'd probably put another set in it. I think mine were like 525 or so.

Being that it's not common rail, I'd bet there's probably a local HD truck shop near you that could take care of it. The test equipment is a lot less complicated.

There used to be a in Shelby that did turbos and injectors ...I can't remember the name.
Carolina Powertrain recently opened an office in hickory...they are as good as it gets for a stock build. I've never asked them about performance stuff so can't speak there

Back