Diesel Tow Rig & DD Maintenance

chris

cltdba
Looking for a dependable, reasonably priced shop that can do some maintenance on my daily driver and tow rig. It is important that the shop be familiar with diesels, because I'm not. I don't want to pay dealership prices. Anyone have any recommendations? The closer to Kannapolis the better.

Tow Rig: 07 Dodge 2500 CTD
- Flush cooling system
- Change tranny filter and fluid, adjust bands.
- Change tcase fluid
- Change front and rear diff fluid
- Grease fittings
- Valve adjustment
- Rear wheel bearings, inspect/repack
- Inspect/Replace belts

DD: 2004 Kia Optima
- Flush cooling system
- Change tranny filter and fluid
- Grease fittings, if any.
- Replace belts

pm'd again :flipoff2:

Hey Chris take your dodge to farmboysdiesel hes in Monroe name is Gus,hes the one been working on my truck he knows his stuff!

Hey Chris take your dodge to farmboysdiesel hes in Monroe name is Gus,hes the one been working on my truck he knows his stuff!

I'd probably go to him for performance stuff, but I've got a feeling he'd be a little too expensive for the run of the mill maintenance I need. I'll give him a shout though and see.

yeah i thought that too but I know how he is hooking me up with parts and labor he couldnt be that bad.

cmon man you can do half that shit!

- Flush cooling system
- Valve adjustment
- Inspect/Replace belts

How many miles are on this thing? If you're having all that done, you should probably throw a new water pump in it, too.

Take it to poole performance he is right down the street from me and he does it all from oil changes to dyno runs he is off of old concord road

cmon man you can do half that shit!
No time, drive way is a mud pit and it won't fit in my garage. And it's a sin to work on kias.

How many miles are on this thing? If you're having all that done, you should probably throw a new water pump in it, too.

92k. I'm just trying to run through the 100k maint. I dont know how hard it was driven so I figure better safe to do it all. Is the water pump a common problem?

Back