Direct Lift 4 post lift

AdamH

Direct Lift 8k 4 post lift. Includes 2 hydraulic jacks. This is the extra tall and extra long lift. If bought new this is $7325 plus tax and shipping and you’d have to have a loader or forklift on site to unload yourself. Asking $5500 and will help dismantle and transport within reason. Nothing wrong with it. Sold some toys so now it just acts as storage.

IMG_2003.jpeg
IMG_2004.jpeg
IMG_2005.jpeg
IMG_2006.png
IMG_2007.png

Direct Lift 8k 4 post lift. Includes 2 hydraulic jacks. This is the extra tall and extra long lift. If bought new this is $7325 plus tax and shipping and you’d have to have a loader or forklift on site to unload yourself. Asking $5500 and will help dismantle and transport within reason. Nothing wrong with it. Sold some toys so now it just acts as storage.

View attachment 424065View attachment 424066View attachment 424067View attachment 424068View attachment 424069
I've seen this thing in person and it is dang nice. I wanted to buy it, but I still haven't figured out how to fit it in my shop :D

Bump. I loathe FB so don’t want to list it there. Think of it this way…. This is cheaper than another garage assuming you have the ceiling height! 😁

I am going to measure an area in my shop this morning. My wife said she hopes it doesn’t fit. :cool:

Won’t work in my shop. If I had another foot of ceiling height, be a game changer. :( The wife is :clap:

Back