Disc Golf Anyone?

Wolfpack OffRoad

Just wondering if anyone on here plays? I found it about a month ago and am addicted. I am nowhere near great, just looking for someone to play with over on Johnson St. in High Point sometime. -Josh

I'd like to play with you Josh. Let me see what my mom says........ JK !

Seriously sounds good man. Just got to find the time. Lemme know when you are going.
JB

There ya go Josh, that's 3 of us all in the same neighborhood. A possible team ?
JB

Has anyone played over at Cedar Rock Park near Burlington? I've been meaning to go by there and play for almost a year and have not made it yet.

Is the place in High-Point a good place to play?

<><Fish

JB, I go all the time. I will be on vacation here for two weeks but when I get back I'll holler.....

I'll have to look up cedar rock park on the PDGA website and check it out.

The park in High Point is shorter than the ones I have played in Raleigh but way more technical. My disc seems oddly attracted to trees for some reason. :D

FishHunt said:
Has anyone played over at Cedar Rock Park near Burlington? I've been meaning to go by there and play for almost a year and have not made it yet.

Is the place in High-Point a good place to play?

<><Fish

I've been to Cedar Rock Park. It's been years... like err 10 years, but I used to be into it.

They have two 18 hole courses. One arm stressing one that's mostly open fields and LOOOOOOONG holes. It's more like real golf in that if your tee shot goes awry trees don't stop it from going way off course. The other is all in the woods.

That course in Hickory, does it have a huge ravine on the 18th hole? If so my friends from state just played it a few days ago and were telling me about it.

shit i ued to play in high skool. there is a nice course about 5 min away. if u ever in charlotte let me know ill play

Sounds cool. When I am down there in a few weeks for some stuff from Carolina Rock Shop I will look for a local course.-Josh

Back