Do you guys want to give a youngin a chance?

Pathmaker

What are the chances that someone, such as myself, could join CNC? I was looking over the events calendar at CNC.org and saw some stuff I would like to participate in and would like to join but I saw that you had to be 18. Currently I am 17, and will be 18 in December. I was just wondering because I have been wanting to do some trail cleanup with people that know what they are doing and thought this would a good way to do that.

You don't have to be a member to come and enjoy some of the events. Come on down for a trail clean up (first Saturday of each month, watch for posts here on the CNC4x4 section). Always glad to have an extra pair of hands. Come on down for the Fun Run this coming weekend, you don't have to be a member to ride with us on Saturday or socialize with us on Saturday night.

CNC Bylaws said:
Any member or guest under the age of twenty-one (21) must be accompanied by or have written permission of a parent or guardian to drive in any club event. Members must take full responsibility for their guests.

So download the forms and get permission. PLUS we'd always prefer if your folks would join you. So bring them along, it'll be fun.

J

Glad to see your interested in joining a club..

But to have you join before your 18th b-day your folks will have to join and then you will be under there membership until you are 18.

Which also means either they will have to be present on trail rides or events.. or someone in the club over 21 will have to take responsibility for you while you are with club at event.. ( of course with parents permission )

BRUISER said:
Glad to see your interested in joining a club..

But to have you join before your 18th b-day your folks will have to join and then you will be under there membership until you are 18.

Which also means either they will have to be present on trail rides or events.. or someone in the club over 21 will have to take responsibility for you while you are with club at event.. ( of course with parents permission )

Does CNC have any permission slips that could be used ? :lol:

JB

Well we have actually had 2 guys that were under 18 that would ride with us also.. and then when they turned 18 the joined themself...

Not a big deal.. but yes we follow our rules just to watch our backs :)

Back